Friday, April 3, 2009

Snooker.



































































Today CiCi asked me if I went to go play
"Snooker" after work as a team building
exercise paid for by TEAMS. I had no idea
what snooker was at the time but I figured
it was free and at the very least I could take
some pictures. After googling Snooker I 
discovered that it is just another word for
Pool. The game is slightly different in China
though. The table is marginally bigger and 
scratches allow you to place the ball 
anywhere on the table you would like and
hit any ball afterwards. 

Snooker.

4 comments:

  1. i really like the top 2 photos. love em. you're really great at this photography thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Fiona is biased

    ReplyDelete
  3. hah I also dont know anything about photography :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to only call pool snooker now. Boosh, Fi is right!

    ReplyDelete