Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pic-Story 2:Ryan Finds Dr.Pepper















































































I scoured the earth, or at least the greater
Shanghai region for an elusive "City Shop"
when I was lead to the "Time Square Plaza"
on Huaihai Road. While there was no signs
or markings on the exterior that would allow
a passerby (or bikerby, rather) to know that
the import market resided within. I entered
and was assured that it was in the basement
even though it was not displayed on the map
of the mall stores. Around a corner and through
some construction there she was. I had found 
the "City Shop" and all the treasures that are
situated within. Almost instantly I found the
imported pop section. They had both Diet and
regular Dr.Pepper. I obviously went for the
full-fat version as I had no intentions of depriving
myself of sweet sweet refreshment under the guise
of calorie consciousness. I returned home, giddy 
with my purchase in hand. Thoughts of home would
soon be pouring down my throat in the form of 23
smooth flavors. An orchestra of deliciousness would
take me through its movements all the way to 
sugary jubilation.

I am literally drunk off of Dr.Pepper right now.

3 comments:

  1. WHAT????? A SON OF MINE DRINKING DR. PEPPER?????? GET YOURSELF BACK TO THAT STORE AND GET SOME PEPSI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, got some Nacho Cheese Doritos too.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mission accomplished! You always remind me of adventure!

    ReplyDelete