Monday, April 6, 2009

Pic-Story 3: Ryan Goes Shopping, Chrome gets Tested































































My Shampoo and ToothPaste was running
low so I decided to take my day off to get 
some supplies at the local E-Mart. After 
picking up everything I felt that I needed 
I made my way to the checkout. You can 
buy plastic bags for .1 RMB but I came 
prepared with the Chrome. The bag 
performed marvelously. I was able to pack
everything pictured above: 1.5 Liters of milk.
1 Liter of Apple Juice, .75 liters of Grapefruit
juice, 2 boxes of Pocky, 1 box of Trix, 1 box
of some other Chinese Bear cereal, Large
bottle of Head and Shoulders, Box of Crest
Toothpaste, 1 package of Strawberry Oreos,
My Travelers Insurance information, My 
Cycling Cap, My Gloves, My U-Lock, Chain,
my Dwight K. Schrute Memo notebook and
iPhone Headphones. I was rushed by an old
Chinese lady to pack it all up and in said rush
I was able to get everything in the bag with 
significant room to spare. 

A+

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ryan,

    I have been enjoying your blog. I tend to look at every Monday while I am working in the photo department. I am thinking about upgrading my backpack to a messenger bag, and Chrome is one of my perspective manufactures. I would like to have a more in depth conversation with you about your bag.

    talk to you soon,
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story has been talked about in the hallways of C.C.S.

    ReplyDelete