Sunday, April 26, 2009

McGangbang








































































Today I accomplished something extraordinary. I ingested
the first McGangbang in China. I was almost brought to 
tears when I unwrapped it and laid my eye upon its greatness.
I tore into it with great vengeance and furious anger. People
at the McDonald's looked at me weird which was A) because
I was eating a McGangbang and B) I looked like a hamburger
desperado.

For those of you who need to be caught up to speed:
http://www.eatmedaily.com/2009/03/the-mcgangbang-a
-mcchicken-sandwich-inside-a-double-cheeseburger/

3 comments:

  1. hamburger desperado, hahah. anyway, congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find the total carb count in my book, was the nutrition information clearly posted as you ordered???? I bet there is 10o carbs in that sandwich......now, how were the french fries?

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you actually order fries? as if the mcgangbang isnt enough?

    ReplyDelete