Thursday, April 23, 2009

Last Minute Gift Ideas:


















































































As many of you may be aware, my 22nd birthday is
steadfastly approaching. While I will most certainly
be 9000ish miles away from most of you, I will not
be having a party. However, this does not absolve you
from your "gift-ly" duties. While I do not want to be
pushy nor do I want to commercialize the birthing 
day celebrations. On the contrary I would encourage
creative license on your journey of picking out my
perfect gift. For those of you in need of motivation, 
here are a few ideas:

1st Image: Vans Supercorsa (Ireland Edition)
2nd Image: Rapha Fixed Shorts
3rd Image: The Rapha Cap (Black/Pink)
4th Image: Rapha Arm Warmers
5th Image: Cadence Collection Agenda

No comments:

Post a Comment