Monday, January 4, 2010

Mk. VI Jetta Sportwagen TDI 6 Speed.
















I've seen an army of Mk. VI Golfs/GTIs running around, but
on a late Saturday walk/bike ride I came upon my first Jetta.
Not just any Jetta, but the TDI Sportwagen with the proper
6-Speed manual transmission. I would never foster thoughts
of trading Stella in on a Jetta, but if I absolutely had to get
a VW, it would be this one. Torque Monster, Amazingly frugal
and a Wagon to boot. I felt as though I had frozen to death
(actually quite possible considering the weather and what
I scraped together for a winter cycling outfit) and woken
up in Jetta heaven.

The only exception being the exterior color, which would
have to be their Pearl White.

Obvs.

1 comment:

  1. This is actually the Mark V Jetta Sportwagen TDI. Only cosmetic changes to resemble the Mark VI Golf. Mark VI Jetta Sportwagen is a couple years down the road I believe, while the sedan will come this Fall (2010).

    ReplyDelete