Thursday, March 5, 2009

KungFu























This is the Chinese equivalent of fast food.
The name of the franchise is KUNGFU and
it prides itself on being healthy because all
of its dishes are steamed or boiled instead
of fried. McDonalds and KFC are far more
popular than KungFu but they do not serve
more traditional Chinese foods like dumplings
and noodles. I have not eaten here yet as I
discovered this place after eating dinner,
but expect me to in the near future and
I will make sure to bring my real camera
(not that the iPhone does a horrible job).

You have got to give them credit for 
combatting Colonel Sanders and Ronald
McDonald with a high contrast image of
Bruce Lee from the 1978 film "Game of 
Death".

I know who my money is on in that 
particular fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment