Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lunch








































Lunch today:
Bowl of White Rice
Broccoli Dish
Mushrooms in "brown sauce"
Squid with Garlic
Small container of Soy Sauce
16 Yuan. $2.34

After Lunch Snack:
"Light Purple" Flavored Gatorade
Alpenliebe!
6.5 Yuan  $0.95

To whom it may concern:
Today I killed my first box of Pop
Tart leaving me with only one box
in reserves. The new room mate is
bringing one box, but if we could
perhaps get some pop tarts en 
route to China. It would make
me happy.

4 comments:

  1. I want my meals to be that cheap.

    pop
    tart
    res
    cue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had Chinese yesterday for dinner.
    It was pretty awesome, but more expensive. 1,000 yen.

    Are there any Costcos in or around Shanghai? That's where the foreigners here go for their Western food hook up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a Walmart in Shanghai, but like Walmart in America, everything is made in China. The place to go for 'Merican food is "City Shop" but I've heard its hella expensive.

    ReplyDelete